DAVI Y COMPAÑÍA SL, provided with NIF/CIF B08043952, adress Calle Murcia, can not assume any liability arising from the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on the website of www.davicia.com With the limits established in the law, according to the provisions of Royal Decree 1495/2011, of October 24, on the development of Law 37/2007 does not assume any liability derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained therein in their Internet pages.
The contents and information do not bind DAVI&CIA nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, since it is merely a service offered with informative and informative character.
The website of www.davicia.com may contain links (links) to other pages of third parties that DAVI&CIA can not control. Therefore, DAVI&CIA can not assume responsibility for the content that may appear on the pages of third parties. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of contents included in this web are the exclusive property of DAVI&CIA or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of DAVI&CIA.
Likewise, to access some of the services that DAVI&CIA offers through the web, you must provide some personal information. In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of We inform you that by completing these forms, your personal data will be incorporated and will be treated in the files of DAVI&CIA in order to be able to provide and offer our services as well as to inform you of the improvements of the website. Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, free of charge by email to email@example.com or at the postal address of the same.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the case that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information that is collect through these is managed by a third party, can not be considered as own cookies. There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
DEACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you deactivate cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
COOKIES USED IN www.davicia.com
- Accept cookies: This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- Close: The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your configuration: You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.davicia.com and modify the configuration of your browser.